11.23.2005

I am lacking things to discuss that anyone reading this would be interested in, so I stole this crom Crys.

A- Age of your first kiss: 13
B- Band you are listening to right now: Nada
C- Crush: not since hobbit-boy
D- Drink you drank last: water
E- Easiest person to talk to: mom
F- Favorite ice cream: any ice cream is my fav
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: bears, so i can operate on them and create new, more colourful ones
H- Height: 5'5.5 (because i don't totally understand the imperial measurment system)
I- Instruments: flute and piano (but not for a long time!)
J- Jelly Flavor: mixed berry made with tonic water, mmmm
K- Kids: not for a long time please
L- Longest car/bus ride: 30 hours (once with dad and 2X with Caro)
M- Major issue: right this moment it is stupid people in academia
N- Nicknames: sal, cow (but not since elementary school), wac (the name the boys called me when the got in trouble for calling me cow in elementary school)
O- One wish: to find the gene for anthracnose Ct0 resistance in lentil within the next 2.5 years
P- Phobia: people I love dying
Q- Quote: can think of anything ...
R- Reasons to smile: Life!
T- Time you woke up today: alarm went off at 6:45am, not sure what time i actually pulled myself out of bed
U- Unknown fact about me: not sure, I am pretty vocal about everything
V- vegtables: what about them? am I one? i don't think so. but i do enjoy tomatoes.
W- Worst Habit: Nail-biting, inappropriate scratching
X- Xmas gift you really want: a compact bike fixing tool and a flat iron for my hair
Z-Zodiac sign: scorpio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home