4.10.2008

Spring

I am really glad spring is finally here. I am also really glad I live on the opposite side of the river from where the thousands of birds decided to hover over last night. Anyone walking along Spadina last night would have, I'm sure, had a little present from above that would have made them dislike spring, or at least the migratory part of it.

BTW, did anyone see or hear these birds last night. It was unreal. I could hear them locked away in my basement apartment and they looked like clouds of black circling around the sky. Most of them seemed to have moved on today.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sally! I am very glad to finally see spring arrive as well. There's a new buzz around work as things suddenly accelerate into the spring pace. Most of the snow drifts in the fencerows have finally melted, and we'll be putting fertiliser out next week.

My "grow-op" is in full swing too. I have petunias, impatiens, lobelia, geranium, peppers, tomatoes, etc. on the go. That gets me really ready for spring when those seedlings start to leaf out.

Say hello to Morgan. Take care!

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home