2.13.2008

An exciting day

Today I discovered:
1) My lentils have screwy genetics. I was starting to get a little bored with my project, but this discovery has re-triggered my interest!

2) I love playing mid-fielder in soccer. I am not very good at it (yet) and really need to increase my endurance to play the position effectively. I shot directly on net 3 times tonight. Although none of the shots resulted in a goal, I was pretty proud of myself. I hope I have the chance to try the position again soon.

On another note, do you ever have one of those days when a certain word looks really curious? Today that word for me is interest. I remember the word ceiling once seeming quite strange to me as well.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 p.m., Blogger Kimberley said...

is position in jeopardy? cause I definitely can't play D :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home