1.22.2008

Blue Monday

Apparently yesterday was suppose to be the most depressing day of the year. I fared quite well with the only downside being my 2 left feet on the soccer court. Today (Tuesday) on the other hand has been a little bleak. After only 4 hours of sleep I have managed to set off an alarm system, almost miss the bus and loose my keys (found later) and have been dragging myself through today with what feels like clouds in front my eyes. Let's hope I can make it through the next 3 hours!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 p.m., Blogger caro said...

Wow! Hope all is better as the day moves on.

I'm seriously considering getting Y membership when I get back after looking at their website. Exercise beats the blues they say.

 
At 2:57 p.m., Blogger Vailgirl said...

except when that exercise starts at 10:45 pm. gotta love indoor soccer schedules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home