1.19.2006

Just one of those days

Yesterday while walking home in freezing rain I had a thought I never believed I would ever had -- I miss SK winters! That notion was confirmed this morning when I slid down a muddy hill attempting to walk to class. Since half my body and my book bag were covered with clumpy mud, I was decided to walk home and change. I did not have enough time to walk back to school and make it to class, thus was forced to drive (thank goodness for the car) and pay $10 for parking. While my car was parked in the gold-mine I was struggling through a paper discussion class where I felt like the stupidest person in the room. I actually answered "I don't know" several times when asked a question. Part of my stupidity was from my innate fear of being put on the spot, but the other part was from not having time to go through the papers again because of having to move my car around to avoid a $50 parking ticket. Later on, after working in another part of the building, I realized that I couldn't get into the office wing of the building since the door was locked and I forgot my keys in my mud-covered bag. I then had the bright idea that maybe I could get in the other side of the building only to discover that the entire building was locked from the outside. So there I was, the stupidest person in the department, standing outside the building in a bunny hug while it was heavily snowing (luckily no longer freezing rain) waiting for someone to let me in.
I am so glad it is suppose to be sunny tomorrow! Oh wait, that means more mud ...

2 Comments:

At 10:31 a.m., Blogger caro said...

ah, you don't miss the winter you miss US!!

 
At 8:53 p.m., Blogger Vailgirl said...

yesido, yesido

 

Post a Comment

<< Home