12.13.2006

1 week and I'll be home with the fam

Nothing like watching the season finale of the Amazing Race at 5am to put one in the pre-holiday marathon mind set. I realize I am 36 hours late in watching it, but I am restricted to torrent availability which isn't too bad of a thing since I no longer listen to Shauna's news report in the morning which includes results of the previous night's TV shows (???) hence having the result revealed. Although I was disappointed 'bama didn't win the pot, I was glad to see some 'wholesome' recovering drug-addicts come out on top. They didn't seem to burn too many bridges, at least in the few episodes I watched. I can't wait for season 10 -- Go Hippies!!

On another note, I found my first grey hair a few weeks ago! Boo hoo for firsts post-28.

3 Comments:

At 6:58 a.m., Blogger Vailgirl said...

6:55am:
Wrap christmas gifts - check
Email data to post-supervisors - check
Watch season finale of 'The Amazing Race' - check
Change data in paper from MSc - check
Make hourly schedule for the next 7 days including detailed lists - Check
Update my blog - Check.

TKD told me that she read a self-help book once that said you should live every week like the week before you go on holidays. Although this sounds like a good idea, my questions are i)how does one motivate themselves unless they are actually going on holidays every other week; and ii)how does one keep up with out crashing. I expect the later to happen in oh, about 3 hours.

 
At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

maybe the more you actually plan your life in that respect, the easier it will be to actually do it before you go on holidays! You'd be Miss Organized all the freakin time!

 
At 7:22 a.m., Blogger Joanna Wallace said...

Hey Sally,

Give me a call if you have time to stop in over the holidays. I do have to work the wed and thurs between Christmas and new years. I am working at Thompsons in Hensall now.... Kara's old job :). Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home