1.24.2006

four jobs I've had:
*bakery assistant
*campground registration assistant
*field scout
*herbicide sales and technical assistant
(wow, i have assisted a lot)
four movies I can watch over and over:
*shawshank redemption (i don't know why that is always the only movie i can remember whenever i try to answer this question)
*?
*?
*?
four places I have lived:
*saskatoon
*guelph
*lethbridge
*denfield (ontario)
four tv shows I love to watch:
*law and order svu
*grey's anatomoy
*the office (a new favourite)
*malcolm in the middle
four places I have been on vacation:
*mexico
*peru
*nassau
*cuba
four websites I visit daily
*this one (and all the blog links on yer right)
*uoguelph.ca (web ct and library)
*google.com
*hotmail.com
four of my fav foods:
*anything chocolate
*ice cream
*tim hortons cappacinos
*steak
four places I would rather be right now:
I agree with Wade, I am happy right where I am. So I will list places I would like to go in the future:
*australia
*africa
*back to south america
*europe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home