4.29.2006

Visiting my little bro

My brother has the coolest job in the world. He is working as a ranch hand at Copper Creek Ranch in Princeton, BC. Since I have been driving his car across the country for him (with the 2 hippies I dropped off in Jasper a few days ago), I have the opportunity to check out his dwellings. The pictures on the website (see link above) do not do the beauty of the place justice. I arrived Thursday night, then on Friday I helped do some cattle stuff (flushing cows and implanting embryos into 90 recipient cows in case you're interested) and today we went rode horses through some of the grazing pastures in the hills. I can't wait to bring my bike back here in the summer to check out some more of the trails through the hills. I don't want Monday to come as that means I will have to be back at the grind and faced with a wall of reality of how messed up one's life is when they have been away for 4 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home