1.19.2007

6 Weird Things

My friend Joanna (with the twins) tagged me. At first I thought I was suppose to come up with 6 reasons why I am weird, then I realized it was 6 things about me that are weird. Feel free to add any others to the comment section and don't worry, I am very good at laughing at myself.

1) Whenever I meet a new friend I can't help but show them my 'cow album' of the girls at home, even if they are laughing in disbelief.

2) I talk to myself, a lot.

3) I moved to the middle of the frickin' cold prairies in January 5 years ago.

4) Last Monday I taught Analysis of Variance and T-Tests to a group of undergraduate students and thought I was in heaven for a brief moment.

5) I seem to have trouble digesting wheat flour, but not in a typical way (ie. the way a celiac would have trouble digesting it).

6) I'm going to make some lentils 'have sex' in about an hour!

I tag Crys. Shouldn't be that hard for 'ya (just kidding).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home