6.21.2005

Not a big surprise

I took this quiz on my theological worldview (complements of Jenn), and these are the results:

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

79%

Classical Liberal

71%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

61%

Modern Liberal

57%

Neo orthodox

36%

Reformed Evangelical

36%

Roman Catholic

29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

21%

Fundamentalist

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
I am curious to see what other people´s results are!

3 Comments:

At 1:36 p.m., Blogger Vailgirl said...

I am getting VERY frustrated trying to comment on Matt´s site -- Type Key will not let me in!

 
At 7:35 p.m., Blogger Vailgirl said...

I didn´t know who Bishop Spong, or any of the other theologians mentioned were. Maybe they should have had an 'I don´t know' and an 'I don´t care´ option. The later option would be for Crystal.

 
At 10:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I do own a Spong book ... I only managed to get through a quarter of it. While I didn't agree with him, I found that it made me question things. Reading (part of) the book made caused me not to take things for granted or at least made me realize I couldn't explain things as well as I thought I could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home