7.04.2005

Homesick

I really hate to admit it, but it isn´t without good reason. A variety of illnesses seem to have been plauging me over the weekend. Friday night I started getting stomach cramps (I will let you guess what that meant) and I am still getting over that bug. On Saturday night, I had a strange rash show up on my left thigh. By the time I had went to bed, I notice a couple more rashes on my back. Since then two spots on my hand and some spots on my right thigh have shown up. Also, my initial rash has started blistering and one of the spots on my back seems to be spreading while my hand is starting to resemble how it looked when it was covered in ring worm a few years ago. My whole body is actually itching, but I think that is just because I am paranoid. I am afriad whatever it is, it might be contagious as Jamie has a similar spot. I am going to the doctor in a few hours and can´t wait! It is just miserable being somewhere strange and having some type of strange ailment, although just writing about it has made me feel a little better already. I think I might go get myself some ice cream now.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

saly...keeptakong the probionics and you will probably be starting an antibiotic so you will doubly need them and better stay out of the sun and an antihistimine wil help with the itching but will make you dopey unless you take reactine/noname ...maybe you will see this before I talk to you again ...love who else has so much advice...mom

 
At 5:57 p.m., Blogger Vailgirl said...

thanks mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home