3.10.2007

I'm okay!

but i don't have long to post. I am at heathrow airport in london right now waiting to fly out in an hour and a half. i'll have to write a long post on my journeys since my last post when i get home. it was a crazy ride!

the past 2 days i have been taking in some sites in london and visiting with my cousin andrew and his girlfriend maki. i love london and find the way british people talk to fish very amusing ... i'll explain later. a big congradulations to andrew who was offered a position as a history prof at laurentian university last night. i think i am a prof-offer good luck charm as this is the second time i have been with someone who was offered the job! anyways, gotta go, only a few minutes left before my pound worth of time runs out.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 a.m., Blogger caro said...

glad you're okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home