3.11.2007

Not a real post yet

I have uploaded a pile of pictures from my trip on my Flickr site, but have not yet had a chance to fill you in on the details of the last week of my trip. Once again, Shauna has described things in much more detail than I would provide. I also suspect she is in the process of uploading some pictures to her flickr site. There are some great ones Shauna! I journaled quite a bit throughout the last leg of the trip and will hopefully transcribe some of my thought within the next week, so please keep on reading!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear your tour is still going well. I was checking everyday last week, hoping for an update. I am vicariously travelling through your adventures Sally!
Your photos are amazing! Viewing them is like stepping into a National Geographic magazine.

You look beautiful in you black and gold sari in Bangladesh. You'll have to pull that out for special occasions back in Sask.!

You've seen and done so many amazing things from washing an elephant (the guys at work here agreed - that looked VERY uncomfortable!), to learning about chickpea pests (no wonder they are a problem - those worms look verocious!), to seeing Mount Everest (just breathtaking).

Happy travels home!

Sharon

 
At 3:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!
I am so glad you are able to travel through my experiences -- and you don't have to eat curry. I say that since the majority of my Candian travel mates despise curry (me not included). It certainly was a wonderful opportunity and the memories I have from the trip will last a life time. Too bad I borrowed the sari from an Indian lady. I'll have to get myself one the next time I visit India! I didn't buy one as they are very difficult to put on and wear. Instead I bought material to make a salwar kami. I'll have to post some pictures once I get it made.
Sally
PS (4 Sharon) -- Morgan says hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home