7.12.2005

Things I will miss about life in Mexico

1. Fresh Mangos
2. $1.50 Cervesas
3. Being complimented on how beautiful my eyes are daily
4. Being treated like a lady
5. Dramatic Mexican Soap Operas
6. Reading book after book after book ...
7. Manzanita (carbonated appley drink)
8. The ocean (even though I have only been in once so far)
9. Beach-side sunsets
10. Eating in restaurants daily
11. Friendly waiters at restaurants (that really have nothing better to do than have an afternoon long coversation with you)
12. Walking everywhere
13. Seeing mariache bands (in matching shirts) walking down the street, waiting for the bus, taking a seista under a tree, or anywhere else for that matter
14. Mango and coco popsicles
15. Walking through the market and having several pig heads staring at you (literally)
16. Having random conversations with rather curious people (for an example see Mondays entry)
17. The whole extended Guardado family
18. Seeing somthing move in the brush out of the corner of your eye and then realizing it is an igauna
19. Matteo smiling at you for no apparent reason
20. Scaring the crap out of my mom with the experiences I am having
21. The Plaza Marcado (more specifically a specific establishment I have spend quite a bit of time at)
22. Learning to speak spanish (or at least trying)
23. Cute kids selling gum and roses
24. Having people from home (that´s you) envy my current life status
25. And last but not least having all the time in the world to blog about my experiences!

Most of what I will not miss involves insects, so I won´t elaborate at this time.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 p.m., Blogger caro said...

leaving? I heard they were kicking her out!!! Oh, what a rumour to start!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home