3.20.2007

Facebook

I have found a new distraction. I do not need a new distraction right now. I am very busy, although you would not know that based on the amount of time I have wasted on Facebook this past week. Facebook is annoyingly addictive. I have located many of my old friends from home (a few I was hoping to forget) and joined a group called 'My first drink was at a cow show ... and it wasn't the last'. I am going to set up Facebook regulations for myself so I do not spend more than 1 hour a week wasting time on it. I knew I was wasting time last night when I asked each of the leaders of the 3 non-franco major political parties to be my friends (the PM included).

3 Comments:

At 12:40 p.m., Blogger caro said...

Rahim keeps after me to join facebook but I've yet to do so. Now that you're on it too I may find it a useful distraction during finals. I was hoping to decrease the number of distractions I have, not increase them!

 
At 7:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

definately wait till finals are over. it is soooo addictive!!
Sally (I've resigned to being an anonymous commenter now)

 
At 7:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... all this talk about facebook caused me to sign up myself. I sense much wasted time ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home